Monday, September 01, 2008

"4 real"



i felt so sick saturday morning thanks to shawn haught. ha ha. He brought over crispy creme donuts of which I ate 4! Crispy Cremes are just 4reign items in these parts now, I couldn't help myself. I only got 4 hours of sleep that night, well ok and only 4 hours on Thursday night too. I had 4 little girls to entertain all by my tired self while the boys were gone. We had at least 4 functions to attend that day. Of course, I 4got about one of them (sorry Jaime, I will bring you a baby gift and a yummy treat tomorrow!). 4tunately, dave got home early from the camp out and took me out 4 a night on the town (you know to places like target and home depot, smile). Natalie we missed running into you and Ryan at Target. Lucky 4 us we ran into the riddles, woods, and gardners to chat with. It was another un4gettable weekend full of all of the "4 real" life experiences that make me happy to be alive and with the ones I love. As I continue to pray 4 the Stephanie and Christian Nielsen family and ponder their difficult situation, I can't help but pray more fervently that I will not take 4 granted one minute that I have with my loved ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very, very clever! are you praying for this nielsen family too??? cuz we could use it!

lisa carr said...

You're still the funniest & always make me laugh. Lots going on. Girls growing like crazy! Work sucks & you were right. The kids have needed more of me & since I've been giving them more, they're doing way better. Sarah can still use alot of prayers. I think her biggest challenge can be summed up in the fact she has two crazy sisters & and an even crazier mom.

love ya,

lisa


love you,

Anonymous said...

whatever happened to just plain old lavender-blue dilly dilly...dilly...silly

Anonymous said...

i liked this!

Anonymous said...

i couldn't talk ryan into going to target on Saturday night. However, I went to Walmart (my own personal hell) last night and ran into the Gardners. Fun times in Surprise:)! I am sure that by this Saturday i will have convinced Ryan that we need something from Target...will you be there? Say 8:00...