Thursday, September 11, 2008

How Can I be

this song is so cool! I love it. Thanks for sharing it with me Jerrica!ok after you watch this one, scroll over to "sunday morning." That is just the kind of voice I like. ooohh-weee. If you want more fun scroll over to good bye from the tongans to Adam ashby. That is the white dude in the middle of the how can I be song. He left on his mission, and this was the tongans goodbye to him at the airport. Sometimes I think I was born into the wrong culture.

4 comments:

Jesika said...

Okay, first, I loved that song. They did it so perfectly!! And, then your suggestions were fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!

Misty said...

So wonderful...I wonder if you could Youtube it so we could share it with others. For now, I'll just link my friends back to your blog. Thanks for making my spirits rise.
Misty

Misty said...

Oh, it is YouTubed, sorry about that. Thanks so much for sharing.
Misty

Anonymous said...

so neat! What a great song and great examples of good lds boys! I love a good harmonized song too!