Saturday, December 09, 2006

wish us luck

we are leaving tomorrow to southern ca. I can't wait to just sleep in the car. I am exhausted. We have been going non stop. Jacob had 3 basketball games for school this week (he made the team) It was emotionally exhausting just dealing with all of jacob's non stop worries about everything. The try outs, the first practice, the first game, his finals, etc. etc. so much to worry about. He was so nervous that he did bad on his test at school that he wouldn't look at it, and just stuck it in his bag. Than he handed it to me at home without looking at it and wanted me to break the news to him. He had 104%. Is this kid ridiculous or what. We have had 6 birthday parties to attend in the past two weekends on top of all the other stuff. Crazy. Oh, and I just remembered that someone called tonight and asked if Rebecca could give a talk in primary tomorrow on how Heavenly Father fulfilled his promise to send a savior. I guess I will just write up something since she is sleeping it is 12:15 am and I have a mtg. at 6:30 am. Now do you see why I can't wait to sleep. Disneyland on mon. beach photo shoot on tues. fun fun. the kids don't know we are going to Disneyland. They agreed to not go and use the money to help a needy family for christmas. They did it so willingly but their hearts were broken because they have been looking forward to it for so long. Dave and I felt bad because we had already told them for 2 months we were going so we are just going to have them work extra for money to buy gifts. Well, my house looks so cozy!!!!!! I wish you could all see it!!! Can't wait until you come Dad and Kathi. Dave has the pool table up and running now too. You better go and practice somewhere. We painted the loft this week too. Can you tell that Dave got his bonus. Yeah, out of debt for the new year!!!!!!!

2 comments:

kellymccaleb said...

so sad and jealous. and happy for you of course

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting out of debt! Have fun this week--I hope you feel better, we missed you yesterday.