Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh my Happy little Life


One of my most favorite pictures from our photo shoot with Tara Whitney. I love it because the look on my face tells it all. How I feel about my life. The best husband, wonderful children, and loving everyday that I have with them! I am also at one of my favorite places... the beach. This is a beach in Laguna that is so breathtakingly beautiful. I wanted to curl up on a blanket with a book and yummy treats and read while the kids played. ooooo I need to go back soon and do that. I will post more favorites later. I want to watch a movie with davey and blogger takes too dang long to upload a lot of pictures.

3 comments:

kellymccaleb said...

that's my favorite too, i think you should use it for christmas cards.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute picture, Heather. You guys look so happy!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your photo shoot. Love this picture!