Monday, December 03, 2007

Tis the season!

I finally got Dave to start putting up the lights today after work. He wasn't very excited about it after a long day of work. So he went and put on his BAhHumbug shirt and went to work grumpily. The kids are loving every minute of it though. It was the most beautiful day I have seen in a long time today. The lighting was so beautiful and the perfect temperature. The days you are so thankful that you live in Arizona. So here we are out on a December night in summer apparel playing and enjoying this beautiful holiday season. You can see neighbor Joe's Christmas handiwork in the background. His wife calls him Clark at this time of year.


Jacob being Mr. Cool with Joe's daughter. smile
Hope you are having fun decorating too. My house is looking particularly scrumptious. love it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love rebecca's leg kicked out behind her!

Christine said...

Love it all :-) If I let me husband, our house would be visible from space I'm sure. Exterior Illumination is one of his hidden passions, lol.

Kendra said...

I'm trying to motivate my hubby to put the lights up before the holiday is over. Maybe we'll have them up for New Years! I should talk! I don't have one single decoration up yet! sigh.

Jesika said...

Oh, I love the Christmas/Holiday season! With our new tradition, we were totally decorated Thanksgiving Day! Isn't it such a great feeling. The happiness that comes from decorationing is fantastic! It just makes me sMile! :o)

The kids look like they're having a great time! Isn't winter why we all live in this lovely city/state!?!?!

Amie said...

I LOVE that picture of Jacob...that seirously cracks me up. I wish I had daughters to set up with him.

Kendra said...

I love the picture of Dave on the ladder in his bah humbug shirt. Hilarious!

hilary said...

ha ha jacob i'll have to tease him about that one...just kidding

Anonymous said...

leah looks so grown up! give her a hug for me

G-rant said...

Is it even possible to have Christmas in AZ? Celebrate 4th of July again, it so hot there. Dave I miss you.