Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I love this guy

I miss dave this morning. Yesterday he took off a day to get some things around the house done. So we played backgammon in bed in the morning (he won 2 out of 3). Than we cleaned up the house a bit, read scriptures and prayed together, than went on a walk/run. We even held hands. Dave indulged me. smile. I was talking to him all morning like Will Ferrell in "Elf". "We can eat sugar plums, go ice-skating, and then snuggle." Dave is like Buddy's dad in Elf. It takes some doing to get the Christmas spirit out of him, but it's in there. I admit, I love Buddy the Elf. I would love to hang out with him all day. I love his cheerfulness, and that movie makes me laugh out loud no matter how often I watch it. So anyway, I miss Dave. Who am I going to excitedly do everything on my list of "to dos" today? Who is going to snuggle me? I hope he comes home for lunch. He is wondering how I got his cell phone number too. ha ha.

6 comments:

Amie said...

I must admit, you have the oddest taste in movies, lol!! I LOVE this picture of you. You are so gorgeous. =)

Anonymous said...

yep...he's a keeper. this picture reminds me a bit of your engagement photo. it is very nice. you both look very beautiful and happy. -nunzia

Anonymous said...

who took this photo? where? i like your jacket. i especially like the cuffs. you don't need that coat in warm az--do you? it would sure be "cosi,cosi" here in freezing pa. :) --nunzia

heather said...

photo was taken by my sister when we went to Utah for thanksgiving. I made us look beautiful with photoshop. ha. The coat is my sister's that she got at a thrift store. Isn't it cool. It is an old coat.

Jesika said...

You and Dave are Beautiful! And, I TOTALLY LOVE THE MOVIE ELF!! Oh my gosh....I seriously laugh at that movie EVERY time I watch it! :o) "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

I wanna go watch it now!! :o)

Syndi said...

What a Great picture of the two of you..So in LOve :)