Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Welcome to HaLLOWEEN Town

I never gave the full report of how our neighborhood rocked Halloween. It really was incredible. Better than when I was little. Let me show you.ok well first here is miss rebecca. Can you tell there is something different about her. It is called she has been surrounded by houseful of pre-teens. They did her up like Ashley Simpson. Rebecca is much cuter, and much more modest i might add. There has been alot of bra stuffing ever since that night. In fact Lizzie wore a bra to church without our knowing and during sacrament meeting she pulled some candy out of it. It is going to be a fun ride with a houseful of girls all loving the idea of becoming a woman. yikes. so anyway, we decided to take a look at Joe's last minute preparation which entailed bringing out all the scary manekins from inside his house. So Grant these pictures are for you since you love horror movies. Parental discretion is advised.



look how the butler guy is watching them. ooh spooky.


What a sweet little skeleton mom with her baby. What? They are just doing their grocery shopping!






her head spins and her arms light up at night. fabulous. ha


such beautiful green eyes. smile.



maybe this is his dad.


some finger food?

top of the morning to you. don't you like my jokes. They are the scariest part of this post.



she is my favorite. I have pictures of her at night. Her official name is Dawn of the dead.



His head has turned now. You only see the back of Leah and Lizzie and you can feel their anxiety.

But Lizzie's face lets you know for sure if you had any doubt.
Better go get some pizza to calm the nerves. I always love how my house feels on Halloween. So perfect. Has the right colors. Here are some of my favorite views.


Getting dark, this is what I see from my front row seat in front of my house. Can you feel the excitement?!


I didn't buy costumes this year, the girls just dug through the costume box and changed outfits about ten times. I like how Lizzie ended up with a dog costume that is probably a size three. She would not take it off though. too funny.

Dave took the littles and I headed out with RAchel and Rebecca and their three friends
Ran into Ashley, I just love this girl and her costume. Under the drama queen it says. I broke my toenail. Too funny.



there she is good ol' dawn.


ARen't you so jealous now Grant?!!! Our neighbor drives around in his batmobile in full costume. So fun. I love how even all of the adults dress up and totally get into it, like my neighbor wonderwoman. Only in Arizona can you dress like this at night in October and be tan. ha.


even the dogs joined in the funWe even had a bunch of haunted houses in the neighborhood. All for free and running all night.

Adults and children alike waited for their chance to enter. Including me. Everyone whether scared or not went through because afterwards they handed you a full size candy bar. What kid can pass that up? Even with this scary doll flying down at you as you are waiting in line.




yes we screamed alot! By the way that isn't Jacob in the picture.The girls got so tired they had to plop right down on the sidewalk for a break.
Again you gotta love arizona where you wear flip flops with your costume.

Let the Sorting and trading BEGIN!!!! This could possibly be the best part.



So until next year, this has been the best halloween ever. Mine was spent with a gaggle of girls. I love girls. I could never have too many. So if you have a girl that needs some serious girl time, send her on over. Just remember to bring a bra. ha ha.

Now what are we going to do with all of this candy?

6 comments:

Amie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name is Lexi said...

oh my

Unknown said...

ha-ha i love it!! i dont have a blog but i want one!!! i would post all these pics!! how good do we look?!?!

Anonymous said...

wow! your street is amazing on halloween! how much candy did you give out? i can't wait to see their christmas decorations!!! ndn

Anonymous said...

ok, i will move there. this is halloween should be. what has happened to everyone's halloween spirit? i mean, you just don't see skeleton moms with their groceries and demon babies these days!

Anonymous said...

I am so coming to visit next Halloween! I thought our Norman Rockwell version was cool....