Friday, November 09, 2007

Me and Michael.




The Office was really good last night. Don't you agree? I have to admit that sometimes Michael reminds me of myself. A loveable idiot that grows on you. Now that takes humility to admit. ha. that is why I liked how they showed in last night's show that we all have different talents and contribute to life in different ways. All are important and all are appreciated. See, I can get deep and worthwhile meaning out of watching that show. smile. finally I am justified and a weight is lifted. ha ha. I wanted to find a picture of him in the woods with his suit all taped up on him, but I couldn't. I even love to sing funny when I sing happy birthday. A kindred spirit? I wouldn't go that far. I just love to laugh and boy does Michael make me laugh.
ps. I havvveee hemorrhoidsssssssss!!!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I loved The Office last night too! I so look forward to thurs. nights so I can have a good laugh.

Christine said...

I'm getting ready to watch it right now online! DJ and I just finished re-watching season three. Hehehehe we both keep finishing our sentences with that's what she said.

Anonymous said...

it was one of my favorites.

especially the end when jim said "that's what she said" and michael said "bra-vo"

Kendra said...

I missed it!!! My stupid DVR did not record ANY of my shows while we were out of town. I'm so mad, I may go postal on some poor unsuspecting Cox employee.

I would never compare you to Michael! I think it's pretty funny that you do.

By the way, Dave came over on Sunday with DJ for home teaching. He was so cute with my Jacob. He was teaching him the names of the apostles and playing "lip games" and "helicopter games." Jacob would not let him leave. Does Dave do any babysitting? :)

aShLeY said...

omg-sh i love the office and im glad you found my blog.