Tuesday, November 13, 2007

tonight's drama

Rebecca lost her second tooth of the week and was so excited! The tragedy occurred when she was washing it off, and it fell down the drain. Many many tears followed. Bless her sweet little heart. She finally calmed down after writing an explanation to the tooth fairy (below). Life would be so bland without children. Not nearly as magical and full of wonder and excitement.
the rest of my night involves tucking in my babies, doing laundry, finish editing the stone's pictures (so hopefully they will be done by tomorrow), making sure the tooth fairy does her thing, and absolutely no eating. I am being really good until thanksgiving. Unfortunately when i stop obsessing about one thing I move on to the next no no. That would be shopping. Luckily tis the season and I have reason to. THe best purchase of the day being a new mattress. ok so not all were for Christmas. I haven't been sleeping well and have been wanting one for a long time. My back is going to be so happy tomorrow night. I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! how old is rebecca? even though it is sweet that they believe in the tooth fairy and santa-- sometimes i wish they'd just give it up and get real!!! makes it much easier on me!!! :)

Kendra said...

There is a lot of note writing to the tooth fairy going on these days. (see Natalie Kidd's blog). Kid's are so sweet and innocent. I love that Rebecca believes in the Tooth Fairy. It breaks my heart when they finally catch on. I wish we could just preserve that belief and innocence forever.

I can't wait to see our pictures! I have butterflies just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

How funny! Did you see Crayton's note? They are so cute! Rebecca's note was a little more tactful. Of course, the tooth fairy wasn't in the wrong in her situation so she had no reason to be rude:).

Amie said...

awww...poor kiddo!