Friday, November 16, 2007

Rachel turning 12!

here is my little woman. This has been the best day of her life! Well, first off she is wearing the cutest outfit ever. I may not knit kell, but you gotta admit this sweater for 6.98 on the clearance rack at target brings quite a bit of joy to look at too. smile. Anyway, today she got to go to Bronco Billy's pizza for a training conference all day on being a peer counselor at her school. She was chosen by her peers at school as a peacemaker and one they would go to to help resolve conflicts that they have. Then after school we always get the mail, and I let her drive from the mailbox to our house while sitting on my lap. All the kids favorite thing to beg for, except pizza which I am going to order right now. But wait it gets better. Tonight is her 12th birthday party and 9 of her girlfriends are coming over to go to the mall, and spend the night. Does it get any better than that? I ask you? So in commemoration of the best day ever I took her out in the backyard and documented the moment. My beautiful girl inside and out! Love you Rachie Roosie.


Her favorite Anne of GReen Gables pose.


8 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthdaty Rach!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww. she looks so old! and cute!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday rachel!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS....
LOVELY SUBJECT....
SEE YOU IN A FEW

Anonymous said...

ooo, young women's here she comes!!! can't wait.

Anonymous said...

congrats Rusie!!! Have such a fun party- wish we could be there!

Amie said...

Happy birthday Rach, and congrats on graduating from Primary! I'll miss you in there. ;)

Anonymous said...

has it been 12 years since i witnessed her delivery???? yes, we are getting old... ndn