Friday, January 12, 2007

Why we love the hardings to visit

o



























Teresa has so much energy and I put her to work. I had a list of projects I wanted her to help me with. The one I have been dreading the most is organizing my pantry. She made sure we did it and kept saying how much fun it was. What a friend!! She also helped me with adobe photo shop, Roger taught me how to ebay, and I listed my first item. (Anyone interested in Michael Jackson the ultimate collection? ha) Roger is also great entertainment for the kids. He is so much fun. He is the
re animal to ride on, and the best storyteller. Leah was killing us with her funny actions and facial expressions to go along with his story. In this picture she is marching.




Roger, Teresa and kids came down to go to some bowl games. They were at the fiesta bowl, the most amazing college game I have ever seen, and I have seen at least four! ha. They had passes for the parade too. As they were driving into our neighborhood they called us to come out and watch them drive up, they had a surprise. Here they come rounding the corner with balloons hanging out the window and all five of them in the car completely engulfed in balloons. Only they would do that! They are so much fun!! Kelly, do you like the colors of the balloons? (wink)
Teresa is way worse than me in being an extremist. Remember the blog entry last time she came? She went to the store for ice-cream and comes back with 12 gallons. literally. So this time she came prepared to scrapbook and brought so much stuff!! Also, other projects such as the one needing two huge balls of yarn.

Last but not least we played ticket to ride Europe a million times, and pulled out tripoley that Dave's mom gave us for Christmas and it was a hit. Of course there were some mean games of ping pong and pool played. WE LOVE YOU HARDINGS!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH GREAT FRIENDS!

No comments: