Friday, January 12, 2007

what I liked about today!

1. My PMS is gone (everyone liked that about today)
2. I am caught up on laundry for the first time in a year i think.
3. Clean bathrooms and floors.
4. Finally got the Christmas stuff put away
5. taught jacob how to make pizza.
6. Stayed in my robe until 2pm
7. Hearing my kids say in every prayer how much they love their mom, dad, brother and sisters.
8. Helped a friend.
9. Had a fun visit over the phone with a friend.
10. kids were on time for school.
11. went on a date with my lover
12. the new disney original movie premiered tonight. ha. I haven't watched it yet since i was out but i really am excited to see it after watching the advertising for it for months (push it push it to the limit limit cuz i'm in it to win it) the girls have the dance down to that.
13. I will end with lucky number thirteen. I made it to the gym for the last class at 5pm.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi heather--
more fun pictures!! did the harding family really have all of those balloons in their car? who strung them together? at what point in their travels did they put those balloons in their car? pretty funny!! how old are their boys? i think that leah has the exact face of jacob! thanks for your christmas card. however...i was sad to not get a picture in it!! it's just always nice to see and hold a picture! i did have a good laugh yesterday when i saw a piece of paper on the ground. it was one of your old christmas cards--from japan. you had three kids and rebecca was a baby. you had done a collage of pictures. anyways, you wrote that your walls were rachel's galleries and that she was working on a sculpture--rebecca's hair!! too funny! e-mail me sometime--nnielsen@zoominternet.net ok, thanks for your fun blog. it is fun to look at and entertaining! love, nancy

Mandee said...

I watched the new Disney movie with Max and Charlie last night, ant it was really good! The double dutch tricks were amazing- I was never coordinated enough to even try dd growing up.

heather said...

In answer to your questions nance. Yes they really had all those balloons in the car. It is a miracle they didn't suffocate. They got them from the fiesta bowl parade to which they had VIP seats. They have three boys 14, 15, and 16. We really need to plan a time to meet somewhere. I will even fly out there. let me know.

Anonymous said...

Heath, I love your blog. I learned how to shave today and I am sooooo..... excited

Anonymous said...

kennedy wrote that last comment- & I say- YAY! sounds like a perfect day!
g

Anonymous said...

tell nancy to get a blog! i'd love to check in on her sometimes!

kellymccaleb said...

hahaha, i thought that was glor saying she learned to shave today. i also saw "push it push it to the limit limit..."