Sunday, January 21, 2007

Heaven


After just walking to the hotel lobby to get breakfast I was done with the cold for the day. I just kept thinking, how did the pioneers do this? What if I got trapped in the snow like we hear on the news. It gave me so much anxiety thinking about it that i spent most of the afternoon right here. Cozy in bed reading mr. Darcy, which is pride and prejudice from Darcy's view (so good, sisters I will pass it on when I am done). And of course I had snickerdoodles. What a fabulous combination. I needed to get out of my house to be able to do this. Just to take a nap without feeling I should be doing something else. I looooovvveee the smell of hotel bed linens. It is one of my things. It is a smell that takes me instantly into total relaxation mode. So you know another wierd thing about me. Add it to the long list!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the peaceful look on your face says it all!

Anonymous said...

oh, the life you live! so different from mine!!! but, you have paid your dues with 5 babies! dave is a sweetie to give you some time alone. or did you demand it? :) --nancy

Anonymous said...

you need to read les miserables. i finished it not too long ago. i loved it!!!