Wednesday, January 03, 2007

RACHEL











Rachel turned eleven in November. She is becoming quite the preteen. She is smart, creative, and a big help to her
mom. She really loves to dress in her own unique way and stand out from the crowd. She dreams of being Clara in the Nutcracker for ballet. Wants mom to teach her how to sew with the sewing machine she got last christmas (where does time go?). Loves to cozy up in bed and read, and is becoming quite the writer. Her teacher at school said she has never seen a student so self motivated. I wish I had her energy. She also is really enjoying the hip hop class she started this year. I can't believe how this girl can move. She loves her family, and is such a big help. She especially likes to spend time with Mom (yeah me!) We love Rachel and the beautiful young woman she has become!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Rach that I have always wanted to be the prettiest ballerina and be in the nutcracker. I always dreamed of that!
Kennedy