Thursday, May 17, 2007

FINALLY


Come and meet the Soulier family. More pictures of their photo shoot on my business blog .I finally finished editing their pictures. We had the Carr family here for a week from Oregon (some pictures of their photo shoot to follow), and then Dave and I were in Hawaii for a week. Definitely pictures coming up from that. Oh it is so heavenly there. And even more heavenly is being alone with Dave for a week. And I can't forget my heavenly sister Kelly (and baby cate) for coming so willingly to watch the kids for a week. So happy to be home again though with my five heavenly children, all refreshed and ready to face life again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cate has a heavenly closet full of clothes we would like to thank you for!

Christine said...

So glad you enjoyed the trip. Nothing like a little together time to renew that life battery.

Amie said...

so awesome!! Lolly is so gorgeous! Glad you could 'capture' them before they moved.

Anonymous said...

give us deets!