Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rainforest and Akaka falls-Hawaii part III

this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. Dave is really funny about rain forests. He LOVESSS them so much. Every time I turned around there he was leaving the trail and disappearing into the jungle. What a nut! I am so never letting him go to the amazon. He would never return home and would probably be eaten by a snake. Did you see those amazing and sick pictures of a python that ate a drunk man that fell asleep in the jungle. THey cut it open and there he was. if you really need to see the pictures I can email them to you. Anywho, I love the rain forest too. Again the variety of plant life, and so green. But I can do without the accompanying humidity.





isnt' this so amazing. It is hard to capture the magnificence and how huge the trees are!
well that is it for part three. By the end of this you are going to be booking a trip to Hawaii. ha


4 comments:

Amie said...

It's so gorgeous!!

Syndi said...

You've made me a believer, I want to go today :) PS, how do you get the border around your pictures??

heather said...

with this template the border is put on automatically

Anonymous said...

i totally want to see the snake pics- email them!