Monday, May 21, 2007

Am I Crazy?

Yes, I will eventually update my blog with recent pics and adventures. I just have to go to bed because I told my gym that I would teach the yoga class for them tomorrow. I come back after two weeks, and my favorite yoga teacher has quit and they are in quite a pickle. They begged me to teach, and I succumbed. Ok, I haven't taught in two years. What am I thinking??? Dave said it is just like riding a bike. As if he has any idea. ha ha. I actually am excited because this is the next step in my goal to have a marketable skill (to get back into yoga). Aren't I doing good on my photography business goal? I am surprising myself. It is all about overcoming my anxiety for me, and being confident in a business situation. Very hard for me. Maybe now I will lose that extra 10 lbs. that seemed to have permanently taken up residence on my body since I quit teaching yoga, and moved here to Arizona. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Good Luck! You'll do great. Namaste.

Syndi said...

Your doing Awesome, I'm sure Yoga will be a snap for you..looking forward to your adventure pics :)

Anonymous said...

how did it go???? are you sore? hee hee