Saturday, May 26, 2007











I love going on vacation with Dave. He turns back into a little kid with that excited look of anticipation the whole time. I can't stand going anywhere without him because I am just thinking the whole time how much he would love and enjoy it. This sign is the kind of signs I see when Dave is happiest. This one likes to live on the edge (literally). but I have to say I love it too. Look at what it leads too....

a view like this....



a photo op like this...
my toes sinking into this beautiful black sand on the beach.
getting to feel like anne of Green Gables on prince edward island
although I am looking more like Marilla every day. ha ha. don't worry I am cool with that.smile
seeing Dave get a well deserved break from providing for our family....
and here it is that excited little boy face. Oh How I love to be with him when he is on vacation. But unfortunately we have to climb back up the cliff we just came down.
It's worth it for a few more views of this. Really spectacular!
I think I will just put on a few pics from our trip every day. Too many for one entry.

4 comments:

Syndi said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful :) I think Bill needs one of those well deserved breaks too, LOL. I LOVE, Hawaii <3

Amie said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

and i say to myself...what a wonderful world...absolutely breathtaking--and may i just say that you are dave are as beautiful as the scenery....love, nancy

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh I want to go there- I can feel the balmy breeze just looking at the pics