Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving



i must admit this was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable thanksgivings ever. Slept in and went and got some donuts with the girls than came back and watched the parade while reclined looking at adds (are you jealous dad) and getting lots of loves from my babies. It was the BEESSSST (Nacho). At the table sat my darling husband playing "ticket to ride" our new favorite game with the other kiddos, and drinking egg nog. I didn't start cooking until noon. Made my few dishes and I was done. Our friends the Ellis' did the turkey and brought it to my oven so I enjoyed the yummy smell all day. They came later with more goodies and we had a relaxing afternoon/evening eating and playing games. Delightful. So full of thanks for a life filled with so much that brings me true joy! I am most thankful that my sweet Dave (after much prayer and temple attendance) is excited (and willing) to bring another little Ives into the world. We are all so excited!!!

No comments: