Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Do you think I could be the heroine of Rachel's next story (read the next post). Thanks for the cool pic. kell. I love it. It doesn't depict my real life at all which makes it fun. My real life is pajamas, no make up, doing laundry and wiping up sticky stuff off everything, and my favorite...listening to funny things that my kids say all day. Lizzie has been cracking me up lately from describing going to the bathroom as dropping logs, to her prayer tonight saying I love my mommy more than stinky feet. She thought she was so funny saying that and had to try really hard to keep serious as she said it. She has a quick wit and is very smart, but she still might have to repeat kindergarten. OHHH Lizzie.

1 comment:

My name is Lexi said...

I really enjoy reading your blog!!

It's really interesting to think that we ate Thanksgiving dinner together at the Rodenbergs 4 or 5 years ago. Rachel and Jacob were still really little then!