Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ON the Farm


Went on Lizzie's field trip to a farm(yes they do have them in Arizona). The teacher's
aide for Lizzie's class couldn't wait to corner me and tell me all the funny things that she says. She said she goes home and tells her husband Lizzie stories everyday. I noticed that she is independent and does her own thing. Doesn't care about the friend thing, and very comfortable with the adults. Reminds me of Rachel. She isn't too concerned about the learning either. Which is a problem we need to work on or she will be repeating kindergarten. I told the teacher she has just been on the back burner and I will move her up to the front. She will be caught up in a couple of weeks. Which is true. If she tries she can learn it, she just isn't overly concerned. ha

No comments: