Tuesday, November 28, 2006


I found the beginning of one of Rachel's love stories on my computer tonight as I was shutting down all the open windows. don't you love it. I have to find that other story she wrote. She is so fun. What cracks me up is she is constantly saying how gross boys are. ha ha.

RACHEL"S STORY

Once Upon a time there lived a beautiful young princess (When I say young I mean 19.) Her name was Ediline and she yearned for love. One day while she was sitting by her window sill reading her book she saw two birds singing to one another. Then at that moment she yearned for love more than she ever had before. Then she stopped reading her book and thought up a plan.
I will now tell you her plan. She was going to go to the village as a villager and live there for as long as it takes to find true love. She was going to go as a villager because she wanted someone to truly love her, and love her for her and not for her money or fame. She had decided to put her plan into action in two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!?

Nicole Montgomery said...

rachel is so kelly it cracks me up. when I read her words i hear kelly's voice when she was little!

kellymccaleb said...

nicole's post cracks me up because i was about to say "um, is she just copying a story I wrote?"