Monday, March 12, 2007

Leah today

Leah is such sparkly little girl. Can you see the magic in her eyes? She has a heart of gold. She currently is very excited about her new dance classes. She looks forward to them all week. She currently is obsessed with food. She loves it sooooo much. Tonight she was midsentence saying something and I set down her dinner plate in front of her and she instantly stopped talking and said ooooohhhh. Due too this new love of food she has become my little sausage, as I call her. She came up to me the other day and asked, "Are these my lovers?" as she grabbed a little roll of fat around her middle. If you know how she pronounces R's you would love her question even more. She makes us laugh, but also makes me crazy with her absentmindedness. i wonder where she gets that. Dave? ha


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A DARLING!! AND I GET TO SEE HER IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS. YIPPEE!!! SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE ALL OF YOU. I THINK THE SECOND PICTURE LOOKS ALOT LIKE REBECCA MARY? DRIVE CAREFUL OKAY?
LOVE YOU - GRANDMA KATHI XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

tell lee-lee hi and I miss her! i wish i could give her cozies right now and hear her funny voice!

kellymccaleb said...

haha lovahhhs