Saturday, March 24, 2007

Aunt Kelly would be proud!



There is a reason that my sister Kelly calls Rachel "mini me". Here is one of them. Endless creativity and drama and a love for garage sales and second hand treasures. She is modeling here a skirt that she bought at a neighbors garage sale for a dollar. A skirt you ask. Yes, a skirt. She has transformed it also in a shirt. Here are some of the different looks she was able to put together for my viewing pleasure. More on miss Rachel to come!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! i am SO PROUD! beautiful!!!!!!

Mandee said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

so creative...so beautiful...so hip...is this young lady!!! -nancy

Anonymous said...

Tell her I really love the last outfit- with the black t under! way cute.

Syndi said...

She has Great Fashion Sense!

Anonymous said...

I love that halter! It is totally hot! I have a blog at kkrodenberg.blogspot.com

rachie + kennedy said...

It is a little showy but I agree with my mom when she says she like the halter with the t under it!