Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I love this

This struck me as so funny when I pulled up to the house this afternoon. This says it all about how my home life is right now. Can you guess how many kids were currently playing at our house? This is what I always wanted. A house full of kids. A safe haven. A comfortable and fun place to be. I love the ages my kids are right now. 5-12. They are still always in my sight so I know they are safe, and they love to be home and with me. They love to talk about things and play games. They love to hang out and watch movies and eat treats. They love to read the scriptures and discuss the gospel of Jesus Christ. They love to pray, and their prayers are the sweetest things you have ever heard. No diapers need to be changed and they love to cook. Life is pretty good. I am so content with where we are right now. It's a good place. I challenge you to take a picture that captures for you why you like where you are right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MADE ME WISH I WAS THERE!! BUT, SO EXCITED YOU WILL SOON BE HERE! YEA!!!!
GRANDMA KATHI

Anonymous said...

riding bikes in february??? so arizona!!!! our bikes are all hibernating!!! all of the bikes in the garage looked like the mcinnes's garage about 30 years ago--love it!!! --nancy

Marilyn said...

I'm not sure you will read this, kind of an older post, but I love this photo, and the post and the challenge. My kids are the same age range 5-11. It is so much fun! I am going to post about why I love this stage! Thanks for the inspiration!