Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ok so alot has happened. We traded in our cars last night and got two new ones and Rachel and jacob got braces today. Pictures to come. Jacob came home so happy today. Told me all casual in the car how when he gets bored he gets funny. I asked, oh are you getting to be known as the class clown. he responded that he doesn't like to be referred to as a clown, but a comedian for his wit. he was quite pleased that he got everyone laughing. He has informed me that he likes girls now. There are only six boys in his whole class. He is pretty excited for a school dance. He said last year he wouldn't have wanted to go but this year he thinks it would be fun. ha. His favorite is that he starts the day with pe. They wear p.e. clothes and they played dodgeball. the best day of school ever for him probably. ha.
Ok I have serious problems with staying up too late. What is my deal. Then I get all mad at myself. and I'm not even doing anything productive-watching law and order and eating chocolate cake. My pms seems to last way too long lately. well, off to bed. tomorrow i will set new goals. Dave was supposed to make me come to bed. its all his fault. ha ha

2 comments:

kellymccaleb said...

stop fighting it.
who cares really.
if that is your happy time, embrace it!

heather said...

no, just phase one, pulling back her bite and she is missing her two next to the front teeth too. what is up with our kids!! They are going to create a space for implants.