Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dr. Dave


This is one of my favorite pictures of Dave. Some may disagree, but I love that I can bring out the silly side in him (isn't this a Reneer thing to do). He would be wayyyyy too serious without me. this is in the Hotel lobby where his graduation from his radiology residency took place. I love that he isn't a skinny young guy anymore. HE's a MAN. ha. I am so proud of him. He is so constant and good. My stabalizer. I get him to loosen up and he gets me to shape up. smile. He has been working really hard lately. I appreciate all he does for us. He really is the most considerate husband and the best example for our children. He is so hard on himself. Doesn't think he is doing things as good as he should ie work, dad, husband (ok so maybe to much as a husband ha), calling. When I know that Heavenly Father loves him so much for his strength of character and the good choices that he has made consistently for his whole life. He truly honors his priesthood. Can't he see that so many look to him like they do the north star. He is that constant. OK so he could play that computer game a little less, but I guess he deserves a little down time. ha ha. At work he is the boss of his squadron and in the military you are their DAd in that position. He is always counseling with some young airman. He really takes it seriously. He truly cares about people's lives. I love you Dave. I am sooooo soooo lucky to have you! We always have single Moms over for dinner, and He is so kind to them and their children. You can see how they are grateful for his help and seek his advice. It makes me realize even more how blessed I am to have found such a righteous and upright man. Those are almost laughable words in our society. No one even is trying to fit that description. Like Justin Timberlake's new song and album with the theme of "I'm bringing sexy back" oh please. Do we need more sex in our society. I don't think so, or more men obsessed with it? Anyway, I just want to give DAVE a big THANK YOU!!! I think you are the best!!! your adoring wife, heather

No comments: