Sunday, August 06, 2006

handsome devil


Jacob really is starting to change. I have him on a regimen of 100 push-ups and 100 sit ups and laps in the pool everyday. He cares about the tire around the middle now in his funny humor way. He is starting to light up around girls. don't worry, I am still his favorite. I know, I know, that IS what you are worried about. ha. A guy in our ward said today how they did in their extended family a boys camp. Dad's and cousins 8 years old and up and camped and worked on scout stuff and faith in God. I am sure they did alot of other fun stuff too. I thought that would be cool. Dave would probably want to hold it in Africa. ha. Dad where are all of your snappy comments. I haven't heard from you in awhile either. Wassup? Do you guys like how I blog ten things at a time. Relief Society is keeping me pretty busy. I never wanted to be this humble all the time. I feel like I can never be naughty. It is painful. Ha Ha. School is starting next week. All five in the same school. I am going to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! that means do the laundry without having to stop and play my little pony memory game in the middle and make oatmeal and toast etc. etc. I joined a gym this past week that I am loving too. I feel so much better I can't believe it. Julie, I even did a belly dancing fitness class (cardio shimmy) it was so fun. It made me miss you. How are you? Love to all. Heathie

2 comments:

kellymccaleb said...

ya, where is dad?

kellymccaleb said...

and cute pics!