Monday, November 03, 2008

oops!




I totally messed up my blog template creating a new header. That is what happens when I try to do things on my own, but I am too tired to figure it out tonight.
I haven't had time to get up all my Halloween pictures. I had a photo shoot this morning and Saturday that I can't wait to share. But lets just say...Joe did not disappoint. He was in all his glory on Halloween night. Here is a teaser up above. More to come.
I have had so much on my mind (don't we all). As all my concerns were rolling around in my mind the other morning a distinct thought came to my mind. The words of this scripture-"Trust in the the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct thy paths." I really have been making myself crazy trying to figure out everything in life on my own. And than I think, "Duh! Have you even asked Heavenly Father for help?" I know that He will open up my eyes to new thoughts and ideas that I hadn't thought of previously. And give me the peace that I need. If I seek His help and guidance, He will lead me along. I won't know everything that the future will bring, but I can have peace that He will be there and will direct my paths if I seek Him out. I already know all of this. I just get busy and forget sometimes.

So tomorrow is election day. I made it without my prop 102 sign being stolen or vandalized. Ha Ha. I think it will pass with no problem in Arizona. Hopefully all the campaigning in California will pay off.


If you happen to be undecided in your vote tomorrow, check out my brother in law's blog. His past two posts are very entertaining as usual.

No comments: