Friday, May 30, 2008

the power of a woman



this picture is one of the coolest that I have ever seen. I love it so much! It was hanging on the wall in the Italian restaurant that we went to last night. Look at all the different expressions of the men. I love it! You can tell what kind of man, and how they feel about them self by their expression. For example, look at the young good looking man's expression, compared to an older homely man. Each expression is so unique, but all tell a story of admiration and appreciation for something of beauty. I think that woman truly is God's most beautiful creation. I love how her uniqueness and beauty is emphasized by the drab surroundings. That really is what women do in this world. They create beauty wherever they are. I love her posture. One of strength and confidence, yet still very feminine. I could go on forever. What do you like about it? (Kelly this is the perfect time to quote "The Saint") Do you lauk it?

3 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

I found you a long time ago through you photo blog and Amie. I just love your attitude about life and that is what continues to bring me back to your family page again and again. I only comment because I wanted to let you know this picture hangs in my bedroom and I found it at Hobby Lobby. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it too. Take care.

heather said...

thank you , thank you. I am totally getting it!

Anonymous said...

oooh, i totally am going to cozy and watch the saint in bed tonight (yes, mike is in China!)