Tuesday, May 27, 2008

obsessions.


I am a woman that gets obsessed with food items for a period of time and than I move on to the next obsession. Currently it is this meal. Toast made from this incredible tasting bread, cream of wheat with brown sugar, and yummy orange juice (ok if you must know, tropicana pure premium with calcium. Due to my lactose intolerance). I could eat this every meal right now. It just hits the spot! In fact, I would love to have it right now, which means I better go to bed, since unlike a hobbit I am not allowed "elevensies." But you know what I am going to have as soon as I wake up. That will be my motivation to get out of bed. yum. goodnight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks delicious. i have had the same lunch for 4 months.

April said...

I too love cream of wheat with butter and brown sugar. Right now, my favorite is Oatmeal with butter, brown sugar and ground flax seed.