Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my baby growing up continued....

who is this tall gangly thing? I don't recognize him. (click on all to enlarge)





If Jacob ever tries to tell you that he doesn't like having sisters....don't believe him. They love him and he drinks it in. Look at his expression above as Rebecca is giving him loves.
an intense game of thumb war. You can see Leah's love for Jacob in her eyes above.
and these girls keep him laughing non stop. How could they not. Look at Leah's expression below as Jacob goofs around with her. I don't know if he is pretending to hypnotize her or what! ha. Now here is the real Jacob. Totally goofy. Do you like his Nacho pose?


this pose is called seduction. Our friends showed us how they try to make each other laugh by doing funny poses and than saying, "seduction." Like it is a perfume ad or something. Incidentally the friends I am referring to are the friends we went on our cruise with. Wait until you see our seduction poses we took up on deck one night. Yes, we entertained some fellow cruisers.

Jacob was so excited when he saw this picture and exclaimed, "Look, you can see an Adam's apple." Which reminds me of something funny. When Rachel was like 3 yrs. old. She was asking Dave what that was on him. He replied, "an Adam's apple." Her response was as she touched her throat, "Is mine called an eve's apple." We got a good laugh about that.


My favorite. Think Owen Wilson.
Yah, it's real. (ha ha)


don't you love the serious pose.

Me trying to take a picture of myself kissing Jacob. I think it is quite flattering. ha.
I know you are so jealous right now Grant. My brother in law Grant is always asking me when I am going to do a post about him. He cracks me up. Very soon brother, very soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

some mamma LOVES her son!!! these are some great shots! he's such a poser!!! :)

Anonymous said...

"who is this tall gangly thing?" is that a line from the first parent trap??? (grandfather says this when he sees "sharon" after summer camp????? you opened up this post with this comment and it sounds so familiar???
ciao ciao!!!

cbo said...

Hi Heather--
When I showed these to Ailee, she said she didn't remember who he was, until she saw his profile shots! She asked me if he was the one that had crashed and banged up his head on Taylor's bike...so funny what they remember! He is a handsome boy.

G-rant said...

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. HE IS HUGE. I MISS THAT MAN BOY.

heather said...

Good job nance, on recognizing a quote from parent trap. I was expectiong my sisters to notice it first. Oh wait.. you are my sister! love ya

Nicole Montgomery said...

i loved this post. i'm sorry i don't comment more. i love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful pictures. and i love jakie. championship jake nake.

Amie said...

these pics are soo good! i can't believe how grown up he is!