Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MaDe my DAY!

My sister Kelly was asked to be a designer for poppy ink. They have the coolest monthly kits etc. Anyway, I looked on the gallery and she had the sweetest layout about me. She loves the picture of me that she took that is on the layout. I think I look really old and wrinkly in it. Now I know how she sees me. As the big (and much older) sister. Oh well, I am ok with that. Thanks kell. To see the layout click here! and then click on gallery and look under kelly mccaleb. oh so special! smile

3 comments:

Jesika said...

What a sweet sister you have!! You can tell she loves you, Heather!! :o)

Smiles!
Jesika

Christine said...

So cool! I love Kelly's use of bold colors in her LO's. And wow can you see your niece, Kelsy, in you in that picture.

Leslie said...

That is a way cool website and you do not look wrinkly! Kelly really is super talented!