Friday, July 20, 2007

THe NEw Me!

At least the new me when I am in the mood to put on make-up, which isn't all that often unfortunately. ha. I have been really curious to try bare minerals. So when I was at the mall with the girls we all went in for make-overs at SEPHORA. I really liked the all over coverage but just with a light powder. The starter kit is only $60 and it comes with tons, and all the brushes. I highly highly recommend getting the foundation primer (prime time). It is so awesome!!! Also to finish it off get Buxom lip gloss. Supposed to plump up your lips. I don't however recommend the mascara (I look like I don't have any on). So there you go. I wanted to share my new find. Oh yah, I almost forgot. If you have dark circles like me definitely get the Stila brand coverup. Goes on like silk, really light, and great coverage. Check it out here! and scroll down to sephora's featured items.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you posted this!!! I've been wondering about and wanting to try bare minerals, but I was afraid I wouldn't like it and then had spent all the money on it. I'm so glad you love it and recommend it! I think I'll have to make a trip to Sephora myself for a little pampering! :)

Natalie said...

You look stunningly gorgeous by the way! (As if you ever don't!) More advertising for the products!

Christine said...

I've been using Bare Minerals for over a year now and LOVE it! They sell the whole line at Ulta too. You look great. Don't you just love how it feels like you don't really have anything on?

Amie said...

I've been using the Sally Beauty Supply brand and it's ok...I was gonna try just the Cover Girl stuff next time. I saw this stuff on an infomercial once and wanted it so bad, but that's more $ than I spend on make up in a year! Good coverage though, and I do have the dark circles thing, so I'll have to look into it. Gorgeous, you!

Anonymous said...

what a youngster!

Jesika said...

You look amazing! And, like some others, I've been looking into Bare Minerals! I've heard good and bad things. You've sold me enough to check it out some more!!

Anonymous said...

I use bare minerals too. I really like it. It's so easy and I like how it covers up my red spots by my nose. ;)

Syndi said...

I love Sephora, your glowing, must be the new make-up with a hint of that Cali weather, LOL.