Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Favorite Part about this MOrning!!


We started a "game" yesterday with Rebecca and Rachel. They earn coins that can then be used towards rewards they chose when they overcome some of their challenges. Rachel's is being kind to Rebecca, and Rebecca's is controlling her temper and not being grumpy. Can I tell you I have just had the best hours of my life since we started this. Our whole home is happy. Everyone wants to join in and be positive and helpful. These are the days when it all comes together. Not the house but the wonderful children who live in it!! As you can see Rebecca is glowing. there is nothing she loves more than to be loved by Rachel. Rachel whispered to me as we got in the car, "I figured out the secret to Rebecca not having tantrums, it is me being kind to her." Y EAHHHHH!! She figured it out!!Rebecca just needs lots of love and she is such a JOY!

No comments: