Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kelly's challenge-my house in the morning light!

Frightening, isn't it? I guess it is HALLOWEEN! oooohh. this picture is for the people who think that my house is always clean. This is called the remains of a crazy monday at my house. Dance lessons, grocery shopping, big dinner, family home evening with lots of halloween activities, this mornings rush for costumes for the school parade, and last but not least... a mom too tired to pick it all up. Aren't you glad you aren't me this morning. I am doing good at my diet though! and I lifted weights yesterday (a part of why I am so tired). I made a new meal last night too. Saurbraten. Not a huge success, but definitely a fun new taste. I liked it.

1 comment:

kellymccaleb said...

you will love this pic when you have no more kids in the house