Wednesday, September 10, 2008

emma

Amy, I am working on sweet emma's pictures! I just loved this blanket that emma's grandma made for her. How awesome to have this from your grandma as an heirloom. Her 42nd grandchild. Amazing. Babies make me happy. you know what else makes me happy? I got my computer fixed today!!!!!! You no longer will have to hear me complaining about it! It is so fast now. hallelujah! Since my computer was down today (before it was fixed) I actually scrapbooked a couple of pages. Another miracle! and Melanie, Dave and I tried out that new french restaraunt on Bell. oooh-la-la. We will be going there often. The homemade desserts alone. We had blueberry bread pudding, delish. My quiche was to die for as well. They just are starting to stay open later for dinner. I am very excited. Who wants to meet up and go? If we got a good sized group we would be the whole place, it is tiny. Girls for lunch? or couples for dinner? yes to both for me.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Are you talking about Vogue? Yum! I went there with Patrica, Rochelle & Darla a few months back. Oh so yummy =)

heather said...

no it isn't vogue. It's called Amuse... and then some french word that I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chica, your photo's are beautiful. Can't believe how much the kids have grown up in the last year and a half!!! How ARE you? We are settled. Love it here, but miss you guys.
I am awful about keeping in touch, but do check your blog every so often....Tell all hello, tell Dave to keep his heart healthy, tell Jacob that I almost didn't recognize him because he has grown so much... What is your e-mail? I'll send some photo's of our own your way!

Also, thought you'd like this...food for thought although you already do this. Look at July 2 and July 24th.
http://www.soulcrosstraining.blogspot.com/

Jenny (Thinnes)

Melanie said...

We'll go anytime. I think it's Amuse Bousche? Anyway call us and we'll drop all to go. Next time try the meatloaf sandwich - sounds grossy but so yum!