Sunday, September 10, 2006

The best compliment


I was at the school all day friday between Donuts for dad in the morning. two separate assemblies for student of the month, and grandparents (or parents if no gp was available) day. Anyway I just watched what my kids did
after school so I know what they are doing when they are waiting for me. this is the scene I saw of my "little women" just call me Marmie. They all love and care for each other. As I was leaving with them the music/drama teacher who knows all of the kids said. You have the most wonderful family. How do you do it? I am not worthy, and she started doing the arms up and down in praise. could there be a better compliment? I ask you? Believe me no one was saying that five years ago when I was in the all babies crazy years. See all the teachings do finally sink in. It takes quantity time and quality time. It is the little things day in and day out over and over and over and over and over again. but this may be the calm before the storm of the highschool years. but i think I paid pretty heavy in the toddler years. maybe i will be spared. ha

No comments: